CC

CC

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Clinton Hill Loft Bed, Closet, and Wall


Loft bed, double closet, and new wall, in Clinton Hill, Brooklyn. 
This one combined sheetrock skills, and loft bed genius. 



"The process of getting my loft built was incredibly easy--after one very productive and painless meeting, I left town for a short trip, came back, and there it was. The quality and attention to detail exceeded my expectations and has received many compliments from visitors. It completely transformed the space and gave me a walk-in closet. Sander was kind, thoughtful, trustworthy, and incredibly helpful and responsive throughout the process. It's been less than a month and I've already recommended him to two friends for their own building projects."
-E.H., Clinton Hill, Brooklyn, NY






No comments:

Post a Comment